Friday, September 15, 2006

Wanking in the bath - Part 2

I write about the things I like. My boyfriend, my daughter, my work (although I'm not allowed to any more, got told off) about sticking stickers, about magic stuff like Tooting Bec tube, and sex too, I've written about that. Well, I'm enjoying sex at the moment, and I've written a few blog posts about that, but they're unpublished. I don't really like holding back, I like writing about the things I like, but I didn't hit 'publish' because I know I'm not supposed to talk about sex. Even though it's one of my favourite subjects.

I think about my boyfriend. He's a sensitive guy, and he doesn't read this. It wouldn't seem fair to him to talk about rude stuff that might turn on other guys.

Although I'm confused about the whole issue. I have talked about the time I wanked in public view in a jacuzzi, and there was the anal sex thing the other day. It's odd, because they feel like just a part of life like shopping on Ebay or cornish pasties in June. It's just life, isn't it? And it's one of the best bits too...

And if you're reading this blog in the hopes of a few sex references you really don't know how to Google right...

So tonight Steve told me he'd got upset, about something someone had said to him about this blog, that he doesn't read. And I was upset because I felt bad that I'd told you lot (blog readers) that I quite like anal sex, but not him.

That is quite fucked up, isn't it?

This blog has made me really happy, it's just me wittering, and I like wittering, and when I don't have anyone to talk to I can witter here. Note how many posts there are whenever Steve is away.

So yeah, I like to witter, and I suppose I like to entertain to. About Amy, about Steve, about Ebay, and cornish pasties, and about sex too.

I suppose I know that talking about sex is interesting. I like it, it's interesting to me too. But I'm not supposed to talk about it, am I? Nice girls don't!

But excluding one night, I've had 6 boyfriends in 37 years, I've been in love with every one of them before we... 'ahem', errr.. um.... err... 'you know'. I think I am a 'nice girl'. I'm just an ordinary girl who likes sex. With my boyfriend, who I love, and means everything to me.

So if you're reading this for a cheap thrill, I suggest you try Google and type in the rudest phrase you can think of. You'll have more fun that way. I'm going to talk about Yorkshire Pudding recipes tomorrow.

And while Steve's away I'll entertain myself, by writing about four ounces of flour and an egg.

Fuck that, I'm glad I have my faithful pink battery powered friend upstairs. It has 3 way action....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home