Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Front Door Note Sticking Update

No new nasty notes have appeared on our front door recently, so I'm hoping the nasty note stickerer has stopped. Amy talks about it a lot still. She went back to school today, and she's convinced that two of her schoolfriends are responsible. As part of her plan to catch these wrongdoers she told me, 'I have to cry at school today.' She said this with a smile, and wouldn't tell me any more than that.

Today a letter arrived, from 'Tower Investigations' Private Investigators. 'We act on behalf of a client and would be obliged if you could telephone us in order to assist our enquiry.'

I don't know if they're investigating the note sticker, but I suspect it's more likely they're trying to catch the monster I saw in my living room the other night...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one of these letters today. Did you telephone them? I am trying to find out who they are and what they could possibly want.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home