Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Borat vs Robert Kennedy

Steve says I'm more laddish than he is. But I don't think he minds that I like a pint and a game of poker, a little bit more than he does. I think he minds that I sometimes chat on MSN with my colleagues in a 'nudge nudge wink wink' style. Maybe I am more laddish than ladylike? I was quite proud to have used Tit and Arse shots on the PokerStars.com official blog. Steve used James Joyce quotes on the Gutshot one.

I like laughing at piss-poor countries, so of course I'm eager to see the Borat film. Whereas Steve's excited to see a new film about Robert Kennedy. All I know about 'Robert Kennedy' is politics. Steve knows lots about politics. Well... I know a fair bit about the history of early computer games.


Steve told me why he likes Robert Kennedy, and said, 'He made speeches that would make their hair on your neck stand up. That kind of stuff. So yes. Kiss me and send me to the cinema on my own. I’ll get a curry on the way home. :o)'

I do like curry.

Steve likes salad. He knows how to make a very nice balsamic vinegar dressing.

And of course I want to see his Robert Kennedy film!

I wonder what Steve will think of Borat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home