Friday, September 29, 2006

Taking money from strangers...

I got an email from someone who wanted to give me money. That's very nice, I thought. And it was a friendly email from a nice chap called Michael, so all well and good... So I replied to Michael, and a mildly flirtatious email exchange ensued. Michael was ok, his emails made me smile, he seemed nice, even though he was in Marketing. And I think I'd have liked him even if he wasn't trying to give me money.

I told him my Paypal details, so he could send me the cash. Well, he seemed keen... So I put the bit of text he requested by the side of my blog. He asked me very nicely. The text said 'For quotes on your motor
insurance
visit www.yourmotorinsurance.co.uk.'

So there you go, nice money, nice emails, nice chap. I don't know anything about the insurance though. If I were you I'd shop around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home