Thursday, August 24, 2006

And another thing...

When Steve writes this subject heading in an email I love it. It's like he's been thinking about me, even when he's finished writing to me. It's like he's always thinking about me. Which he tells me he is. And the funny thing is, I believe him. :-)

We use a lot of smilies in our emails too. :-) <-is my smiley. :o) <-is his. At first I felt self concious about this email punctuation, after all, he is a proper writer wouldn't he expect better? And I have enough interest in 'proper writing' to know that it's a lazy way to express yourself. But after a typical introspective, smiley-infested, email debate, we both decided not to worry about it. We're both comfortable with :-) and :o) we both know it's lazy and not proper writing, and neither of us cares one bit, we're too busy smiling. :-P <-he gets used a lot by both of us. Or :oP <- in Steve's case.

Anyway, the thing is, my therapist said that I might use writing to make order of the world, to make it tidy, to make sense of things. I'm not sure, but maybe. And maybe that's why I'm writing so much at this confusing time.

I'm not sure what that has to do with publishing thoughts on a blog though. So far I have only 'draft mode' posts. But if you see this, I must have made sense of that side of it. Either that, or I could drunk and hit 'Publish' in a wild who gives a fuck moment... :-P

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home