Friday, August 25, 2006

'Bog Off', stuck on our front door.

The doorbell rang the other day, and when I answered it there was just a note stuck with blue tac, it said 'Bog Off'. And there was a blue balloon with not much air in it on the doorstep.

It bothered me more than it should at the time, although I told myself I was just being silly and paranoid. It was kids messing about of course.

Today the doorbell rang again. A note stuck to the door, again it said, 'Bog Off'.

I was quite calm about it when I saw it this time, just pulled it off the door feeling strangely proud of myself for thinking, 'Just kids' instead of looney weird thoughts about blog reading stalkers, or that it was Steve's odd way of ending our relationship. I told you I'd been paranoid and weird..!

So I pulled the note off the door, and I saw that it had writing on the back. It said, 'Dear Amy...' And I'm not going to tell you the rest, because I don't want to think about it.

And I know it's only kids, but it was mean, and nasty, and she hasn't done anything to anyone, and she only knows 2 kids in the street and I know it wasn't either of them. But I'm not getting paranoid again. And she's only 6! And life feels crap again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home