Friday, May 05, 2006

Ikea

Well, Steve was 6th in his tournament. £600 isn't bad... But he's suitably disappointed. Only rubbish poker players are satisfied with 6th, so I like his attitude. I didn't know how he'd react to this result to be honest, there's still a lot I don't know about him. I'm enjoying finding things out. One thing I don't get about him is why he plays Ace Nine that way?

He's coming over soon, and we're going to bounce around on beds and eat ice cream. We're going to Ikea, I need a new bed. Steve says they have very good ice cream, but I don't believe him... Then we'll come back here and bounce around on beds some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haslam!


Don't buy DVDS you loon. Join a DVD rental club. Download a DVD ripping decoding programme and copy them all. It saves a fortune. I can recommend an excellent club and an excellent dvd shrinking decoding programme. You could even download dvds from the internet but it takes a long time.

Cheers

Dom

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home