Friday, April 28, 2006

my blog

I fiddled with the order of the words.

magic happy silly fun blog? fun silly happy magic blog? silly fun happy blog? blog happy magic silly fun?

I decided magic should be (magic).

Where do full stops go after brackets?

Is using small case letters in a title too pretensious?

I can't spell prettentious.

I think lots of stuff like this. Always.

Then I think 'oh fuck it'. This is a happy silly (magic) fun blog.

And I'm not going to use commas either!

And I'll start sentences with 'and' when I want to!

And I'll use exclamation marks and smilies too!!! :-)

Because

I'll start sentences with 'because' when I want to...

And do that thing with three dots a LOT...

Because...

This is a !

happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog happy silly (magic) fun blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home